Dream Tending Exercise:
1) Identify the setting that appears in your dream.
2) Gather detail about the landscape—natural or urban.
3) Explore this territory for a while before getting involved with the “story line.”
4) Become a naturalist of this place. See with both soft and focused eyes.
5) Use your bodily senses. Experience the smells, colors, temperatures, and winds/tides of this place.
6) Now with a quiet mind, feel the rhythms, the pulse, of the dream landscape in your body.
7) From this new mode of experience and perception, journey through the dream scene by scene.
Inside The Curious Mind
A quote that resonated with me this week…
“The answer, my friend, is blowin’ in the wind, the answer is blowin’ in the
— Bob Dylan,