Welcome to this week’s Tending Tuesdays offering! Tending Tuesdays was inspired by a pull to sustain the value of what happens when we come together as a community. Each Tuesday, an email will come to you with a link to a new video on a Dream Tending or depth psychological topic in the form of current writing and research, interviews, discussions with colleagues, and clips of tending dreams.
In the dreamtime,
Dream Tending Exercise:
1) Take two days and notice what you experience in your life as “out of the ordinary.”
2) Big or small, write down these occurrences.
3) Notice how these “hints” open your sense of yearning.
4) What lives in your yearning? What authentic desire is emerging?
5) Take the time to listen deeply, outside of the anticipated, separate from your or others’ expectation?
6) Now, in a phrase, give Name to your unique calling, pushing forward from the wholeness of your life.
7) What expression can you give to this authentic sense of calling, to your soul’s yearning?
8) Remember to tend to your day and night dreams as this process reveals itself through the circumstances of your life.
Inside The Curious Mind
A quote that resonated with me this week…
“You are born with a character; it is given; a gift, as the old stories say, from the guardians before your birth.”
— James Hillman,
The Soul’s Code