Dear Dream Tending Community,
Before the start of the busy holiday season, I would like to support you to reconnect with your generative intention.
1) Unplug from the tasks of everyday routine, breathe, and slow down.
2) For fifteen minutes, open your senses to the world around you (inside or outside).
3) Notice what captivates your attention, small or large.
4) Follow what you notice – become present.
5) As you greet the visitation, notice how you are welcomed in return.
Repeat this praxis for five days. Your creative life will awaken. Your body, mind, and Soul will love you for doing so.
Inside The Curious Mind
A quote that resonated with me this week…
“The richness of present-moment experience is the richness of life itself. Too often we let our thinking and our beliefs about what we ‘know’ prevent us from seeing things as they really are.”
Stephen Aizenstat, Ph.D., is founder of Pacifica Graduate Institute, Dream Tending, and the Academy of Imagination. For more than 35 years, he has explored the power of dreams through depth psychology. He has collaborated with Joseph Campbell, Marion Woodman, Robert Johnson, James Hillman, and Native elders worldwide. He is the author of Dream Tending and conducts dreamwork and imagination seminars throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.